Do you dream of opening your own martial arts school some day? Are you now in the process of planning and building a school? Do you have a school but struggle to run it efficiently and pay the bills? Then Starting and Running Your Own Martial Arts School is for you. Starting and Running Your Own Martial Arts School teaches you the skills you need to ensure the success of your martial arts school.
- build a memorable identity for your school
- find funding to get you started
- choose a location that will bring foster success
- unravel government red tape
- create a realistic fee schedule
- hire and develop good employees
And how to make the school you have a success:
- bring interested inquirers through your door
- turn inquirers into paying students
- hold on to your current students
- develop a feeling of financial security
- be ready for emergencies
- create and run a profitable pro shop
Starting and Running Your Own Martial Arts School contains proven business advice to help you create the martial arts school you want. It takes time-tested business practices and turns them into simple, practical solutions to the business challenges you face every day.
Starting and Running Your Own Martial Arts School is available in paperback and Kindle format on Amazon.